The arts empower all children to unlock their full academic, creative and personal potential.
To engage children in dynamic, creative and rigorous learning through the arts.
We do this by:
- Partnering with K–8 public schools to embed professional teaching artists in classrooms.
- Increasing the capacity of teachers and professional teaching artists to deliver arts-integrated instruction that meets next generation academic standards.
- Creating and demonstrating models of excellence in arts-integrated instruction.
- Providing arts enrichment in afterschool and community-based programs.
- Working alongside others to advocate for the arts and broaden the conversation around the definition of student achievement.