An educational landscape where the arts empower all children to unlock their full academic, creative and personal potential.
To engage children in dynamic, creative and rigorous learning through the arts.
We do this by:
- Partnering with K–8 public schools to embed professional teaching artists in classrooms.
- Increasing the capacity of teachers and professional teaching artists to deliver arts-integrated instruction that meets next generation academic standards.
- Creating and demonstrating models of excellence in arts-integrated instruction.
- Providing arts enrichment in afterschool and community-based programs.
- Working alongside others to advocate for the arts and broaden the conversation around the definition of student achievement.