The arts empower all children to unlock their full academic, creative and personal potential.
To engage children in dynamic, creative and rigorous learning through the arts.
We do this by:
- Partnering with K–8 public schools to embed professional teaching artists in classrooms.
- Increasing the capacity of teachers and professional teaching artists to deliver arts-integrated instruction that meets next generation academic standards.
- Creating and demonstrating models of excellence in arts-integrated instruction.
- Providing arts enrichment in afterschool and community-based programs.
- Working alongside others to advocate for the arts and broaden the conversation around the definition of student achievement.
Hosted by the Greater New Orleans Foundation, GiveNOLA Day is an online giving event to inspire the community to give generously to the nonprofit organizations that are making our region stronger, creating a thriving community for all.
This year we are one of the participating organizations and we need your help! Click here to donate on May 2nd or the whole week leading up to GiveNOLA Day!
Every dollar donated from midnight to midnight on May 2nd will be increased with additional “lagniappe” dollars provided by the Greater New Orleans Foundation and our generous GiveNOLA Day sponsors.
Got questions? Give us a call at 504-940-1994 or email email@example.com for assistance.